Todays finds the best one was not in the ground...Thank You Whites!

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
A quick morning hunt before cutting the grass...I go back to work tonight and the quick hunt at the park half a block away was meager..$2.31 in clad.

But it turned out the real treasure was waiting at home...Thank you Whites for sending me a new coil! The old one as I have been thinking for months was defectivewas> Broken cable....

Well I guess I have to try it out quite a bit to make sure it is working! ;D Off goes the stock coil again... ;)

Attachments

• new coil july 25th finds.jpg
    new coil july 25th finds.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 486
Upvote 0

Ridley

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2004
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SLII and the E series DFX and the Minelab ExplorerII
Looking forward to the results!

HH!!!!

Ridley

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man.....now I will never get within reach of you....lol Hopefully the heat has subsided some up there...has down here for now..HH and good luck.

R

RUDY2003

I really like usin' my small cail too....
Good huntin'...

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
MindHunter said:
Greg,

Do you find yourself using the Smaller Coil more then the regular coil?

I do because swinging 3 to now 4 times a week I get a faster more accurate pinpoint and i am less tired. I do find I lose 1-2 inches though.

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
renegade_7 said:
I had to replace mine too, same trouble. Couldn't get the ground balanced. Good luck...

Mine was driving me crazy for months! :P I asked for advice and cleaned, tightened, blew air into..out of...and everything else people told me to do! I should have sent it in right away...I waited was out of warranty...each time thinking it was fixed...but after a few months and only getting 2 or 3 signals past 3.0 i knew it was time to put up the white flag! Luckily Whites understood the last thing I wanted to do was send it in...Even after they told me to...I tried fixing and using it for a while! Finally gave up and they took care of it.

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
lost at sea said:
You sure have some good places out there.

With 2 million people running around in my city in the summer....I better be finding a lot! :) Parks get extremely packed, to many... way to many leaving garbage, everywhere....the forest preserves...wow it is a shame how people trash the beauty of them. :(

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
Glad to hear you are up and running again. I'm looking at a smaller coil now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions