Todays Finds with the Simplex+. Only dug finds buried 10 inches and deeper.

Diggin' History

Jan 27, 2020
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, DR.OTEK MT-XR, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300, a GP Pointer Handheld Pinpointer, and a GUZI Waterproof Handheld Pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the side and back of the permission left to do. I hope it produces better items than what I've been pulling here lately.

Everything pulled today was a minimum of 10 inches deep. I used the Park Mode on the Simplex+ and set the Sensitivity level at five bars.

EDIT: I've pulled everything above 10 inches so I believe that this section is mostly cleaned out - Famous last words, right? :)

This permission is from the 1920s but has been added on to several times. The owner told me where he played as a kid and suggested that I start in that location. I have been over that location with four different detectors and thought I had pulled everything from it - nope... the Simplex+ wouldn't let me give up and move on to the side and back of the house.

I really gave the Simplex a workout today and it gave me the same. My forearms are like jelly.

The oldest coins that I have pulled from this location are four 1965 Quarters, 10 Dimes (one 1964), two Nickels (both 1999 P), 11 Copper Pennies, and 30+ Zincs.

I'm moving to the side tomorrow in hopes of pulling older coins and some good relics.
-DH-

Todays_Finds_02_15_2020.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 7
Nice job, yeah it will keep u digging good and bad stuff but hey that’s ok keep going

Does anyone know what the round thing with the slot in it is (to the right of the big ring)?

I've seen a bunch of these but I can not remember where I've seen them.
-DH-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back