blossom
Silver Member
Ahhh the joy of having too many fields to detect is back! Today we headed back to our original fields that we both love 😎 xx
Himself spent the day circling the Roman patch and consequently found very little 😏… me being the intrepid one, headed off to a little detected patch, that’s been itching my brain for sometime… on the other side of the hedge, I found part of a Saxon Brooch many moons ago
My itch was right! Nice Tack mount and pin, strap end, part of a shiny buckle, pretty button, buttons, some pre dec coins, couple of crusty Romans and BOOM… a cut short cross hammered 😍… it’s a bit bent but I will take it, it’s been a while since I’ve held one in my paws 😎 ‘Twas a very good day ! Xx
Himself spent the day circling the Roman patch and consequently found very little 😏… me being the intrepid one, headed off to a little detected patch, that’s been itching my brain for sometime… on the other side of the hedge, I found part of a Saxon Brooch many moons ago
My itch was right! Nice Tack mount and pin, strap end, part of a shiny buckle, pretty button, buttons, some pre dec coins, couple of crusty Romans and BOOM… a cut short cross hammered 😍… it’s a bit bent but I will take it, it’s been a while since I’ve held one in my paws 😎 ‘Twas a very good day ! Xx
Upvote
24







