What's new

Todays finds

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2009
Messages
2,074
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had some time to kill so I dropped in on about 20 banks. After picking up several dumps I nearly drove past one bank and turned around to go back to it. Walked in and asked for halves. The teller said she would be right back and came back with another teller. Figured I was about to get the "Do you have an account here?" chat. Supprised me when the second teller told me she had $30 worth. Did the deed and headed back to the car. Opened the first roll and solid bi-centennial's. Though hmm, this might be good. Second roll had 17 silvers, third roll had 5. Found one more stray 40 at another bank. Totals for the trip:

14 - 40's
9 - 90's

Currently working on a new skunk box run which now stands at 9. Have two more left to open but not expecting much.
Sorry no pics tonight. Too tired. Thanks for looking and happy hunting.
 
Upvote 0
No need to post a picture...I'm getting a vision...
 
Yeah 9, 90%ers. Just convert them to 40% in your mind and you had a great freakin day.

Golden Silver
 
Sure beats a skunk!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom