What's new

Todays finds

Boxtopp

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
57
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lake county Ca
Detector(s) used
Se mxt tiger shark
Found the obsidian today under my nose. Not sure but the other looks like a broken pestle to me?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0816.webp
    IMG_0816.webp
    147.8 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_0820.webp
    IMG_0820.webp
    135.5 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_0825.webp
    IMG_0825.webp
    152.2 KB · Views: 163
Upvote 0
BIG $$$$$ :laughing7:

My nephew is working in an obsidian mine as we speak....shipping it to Mexico???

What, why, how and what? Must add more detail...

You know were the Cooter is hanging out/forum etc,.?
 
What, why, how and what? Must add more detail...

You know were the Cooter is hanging out/forum etc,.?
I dont know a whole lot myself...just that.He is in camp and sounds like he will be there till next Oct.?I hope to hear from him...I too,want to know!!!

Odd you ask....I thought he up and died or something and he recently resurfaced.I got his # and havent got a chance to call him yet...we need to all get together
 
They still use obsidian in the medical field. It's cut is truer than the sharpest of medals. That's the big $$. Any thing related to the medical field.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom