mainejman Bronze Member Joined Sep 2, 2012 Messages 1,046 Reaction score 1,878 Golden Thread 0 Location maine Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 21, 2014 #1 Here's a few things I found today.An adze, a couple of hammerstones,a few points and a scraper Upvote 0
SCrocks Hero Member Joined May 11, 2013 Messages 954 Reaction score 1,554 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 21, 2014 #2 Nice day's hunt!
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 21, 2014 #3 You still did good boss
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 21, 2014 #4 You know I dont even carry the hammer stones home anymore. I got a couple and thats enough for me. If they are nice looking then of course I will. You did well in your hunt.
You know I dont even carry the hammer stones home anymore. I got a couple and thats enough for me. If they are nice looking then of course I will. You did well in your hunt.