What's new

Todays finds

GroundS.KeepeR

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
872
Reaction score
213
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee
Today's finds

Today's finds..found more tools , post them later . I'm getting closer to finding a perfect quartz point ! Check out this broke adze .. :sadsmiley: Broke :BangHead:
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    308.4 KB · Views: 100
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    187.2 KB · Views: 94
Upvote 0
Niiiiiice! :) Yak
 
Thats a nice scraper and the point might have some damage on the stem but it doesnt look like its missing much to me. So is that quartz or a different type?
 
Cool Point! :icon_thumleft: That quartz looks like a much better quality material for keeping an edge, and looks similar to the clear agate that I find out here.
 
You are on it. After we talked about quartz the other day I found a worked piece sunday in a field. First I had seen in some time. I thought about you. That field Sunday I was in,,,, I never have understood the stuff that is there. Drives me crazy!
Happy Hunting!
 
Cool Point! :icon_thumleft: That quartz looks like a much better quality material for keeping an edge, and looks similar to the clear agate that I find out here.


that's what i thought also
looks like them agate scrapers and arrow points we find here in the dakotas and montanny
 
Yeah it looks to creamy of a white to be quartz. Agate makes more sense.
 
This field I'm on , I can't believe how many different colors of material , in such a small area.. Hope you find something good Tn :thumbsup:
 
The pick makes it look creamy colored.. When you hold it up to the light you can see threw it..
 
You can see through Agate
 
Looks more like quarts then agate

Sent from my SCH-S738C using TreasureNet in the middle of a field somewhere
 
Yeah- I have a nice triangle made of the same stuff- and I always figured it was quartz/quartzite variant. Cool stuff! Yak
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom