What's new

Todays finds

SCrocks

Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
954
Reaction score
1,554
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out and looked a few hours today in the light rain. Picked up a few nice triangles and Bradley Spikes. The Morrow Mountain had been picked up and re-worked. A little piece of the bit of celt and a piece of a gorget I believe. Have to dig around but might have another piece of the gorget-
Thanks for the look and good hunting
024 (1024x768).webp030 (1024x768).webp035 (1024x768).webp032 (1024x768).webp038 (1024x768).webp040 (1024x768).webp042 (1024x768).webp
 
Upvote 0
Well that sure was a productive hunt.

Very Nice!
 
Great finds and love the insitu pics. I know someone not far from me who has access to a field and said we could hunt it if we want to, I think I might give it a shot this weekend since it rained and your and everyone who posts insitu pics helps me know what to look for. I'm so used to hunting in a creek I'm afraid I'll miss things in a field but we'll see. :laughing7:
 
Nice artifacts
 
Nice finds lots of different material.
Rhyolite, quartz and chert you must be looking at the NC/SC border to find all of those different kinds of material.
I love those thin Yadkin points.
 
All of this in one day?! That's a lifetime of great finds.

Absolutely amazing. Great pictures! Thanks for sharing...
 
Great finds and love the insitu pics. I know someone not far from me who has access to a field and said we could hunt it if we want to, I think I might give it a shot this weekend since it rained and your and everyone who posts insitu pics helps me know what to look for. I'm so used to hunting in a creek I'm afraid I'll miss things in a field but we'll see. :laughing7:

If you can find things in a creek, you can find them in a field blindfolded.
 
Another killer hunt. Im going tomorrow but I doubt I will find even half that if I am lucky.
 
Nice finds lots of different material.
Rhyolite, quartz and chert you must be looking at the NC/SC border to find all of those different kinds of material.
I love those thin Yadkin points.
Yes-40+years looking around York and Chester County-thanks-
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom