What's new

Todays goodies

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2010
Messages
1,492
Reaction score
895
Golden Thread
0
Location
md
Not any killers today but found some things to take home. Two different sites. The little quartz one was my first step and then it slowed for a while. A little bit of pottery too. The Virginia bluebells were in bloom too.
 

Attachments

  • image-1394746046.webp
    image-1394746046.webp
    53 KB · Views: 126
  • image-1746222905.webp
    image-1746222905.webp
    70.1 KB · Views: 131
  • image-4168693694.webp
    image-4168693694.webp
    85.1 KB · Views: 140
  • image-3628201028.webp
    image-3628201028.webp
    53.7 KB · Views: 137
  • image-1847977636.webp
    image-1847977636.webp
    28.7 KB · Views: 132
  • image-2656328728.webp
    image-2656328728.webp
    40.5 KB · Views: 130
  • image-1232152499.webp
    image-1232152499.webp
    49.8 KB · Views: 139
  • image-1301457689.webp
    image-1301457689.webp
    44.9 KB · Views: 118
  • image-2732231463.webp
    image-2732231463.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 119
  • image-660493505.webp
    image-660493505.webp
    167 KB · Views: 138
Upvote 0
Looks like a nice productive day.
 
Whats up with #6 you think it was made to look like that? Looks like you had a good day to me.
 
I love the in-situ pics...makes me feel like I found them too!
 
Wish I would've taken more. I'm quick to pick stuff up without thinkin of the camara.
 
I would like to have the patience to carry my camera when I go but I dont. It just gets in the way and I need my pockets for artifacts. I do enjoy looking at them pics though.
 
Those are very nice finds, Ben.. I've been looking the fields (unplowed, so, ya, the odds are stacked against me) for days and can't find anything, not willing to wait for the weather to cooperate, just good to get out. You have a great spot and a great eye, thanks for posting.
BCI
 
Not any killers today but found some things to take home. Two different sites. The little quartz one was my first step and then it slowed for a while. A little bit of pottery too. The Virginia bluebells were in bloom too.

You have a knife like this.

image-1381562619.webp



image-3996404882.webp

What kind of blade is this?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom