What's new

Todays halves; a bad streak starting

ronbo22

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2008
Messages
410
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Today's halves; a bad streak starting

Got my first bo of this weeks halves which was a skunk on silver. This is my first time with two skunks in a row. I guess I shouldn't complain when I see some of you poor souls with 30 skunks. I did get 2 clad proof (1976S and 2002S). An oh, my 2nd gold plated half. Two more of those and Ill have $2.

Good luck to the rest of you.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's halves; a bad streak starting

the gold plated half with the stamped dates? cool, got a few too they nice


skunks stink but stick with it, you had a few good boxes I believe
 
Re: Today's halves; a bad streak starting

The gold-plated halves make for nice "Tooth Fairy" coinage!!
- Grizz
 
Re: Today's halves; a bad streak starting

Mentone Grizz said:
The gold-plated halves make for nice "Tooth Fairy" coinage!!
- Grizz

Good idea, I'll have to remember that one...the "tooth fairy" at my house usually gives "big" dollars Although my 8 year old twins are starting to question things...
 
Re: Today's halves; a bad streak starting

let's hope its only a mini streak. You are one box closer to your dream box.
 
Re: Today's halves; a bad streak starting

i am off to a very slow start this month. maybe things will pick up
 
Re: Today's halves; a bad streak starting

Ronbo,
I picked up a box on a roadtrip this week that was a skunk. Today I picked up about another $500.00 or more in loose Fed rolls all skunks.
One time I picked up six boxes which is like the max I could do at the time and it was all a skunk.
I have a daughter who is a teller at a bank, and I'm lucky if she can find me 3 halves a month. She tries hard too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom