What's new

todays hunt 1/26/13

seeker41

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
1,708
Reaction score
368
Golden Thread
0
Location
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
air temp...70
water temp..65
waves..........2-3 feet and gentle.
detector used.....cz20 8 inch coil.
targets were hard to come by, erosion/lowspots were hard to come by, found myself doing the"is this thing on test":laughing7: had a nice day in the sun and waves!!!! earring on top right is .925 , knife is cool but crusty and had been there for quite a while. heres the pic........
2013-01-26_21-27-59_818.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Looks like you had fun, much nicer than here

Air temp - 2 f
Water temp - 30
Calm waters- ice 2 feet thick
Months away from any water detecting here :(
 
seeker41 said:
air temp...70
water temp..65
waves..........2-3 feet and gentle.
detector used.....cz20 8 inch coil.
targets were hard to come by, erosion/lowspots were hard to come by, found myself doing the"is this thing on test":laughing7: had a nice day in the sun and waves!!!! earring on top right is .925 , knife is cool but crusty and had been there for quite a while. heres the pic........

All reasons to not go barefoot at the beach. At least someone has weather they can enjoy. Cld here in chicago and awaiting the ice storm.
 
I am envious! Water detecting up here this time of the year bites. It's tough getting through the one foot of ice to get that pulltab!
 
Congratulations
thumbup.gif
 
yes, im only one year 6 months removed from ohio, used to get really depressed and mean this time of year due to cabin fever!!!! even threatened to go detecting at the local ymca swimming pool!
chuck.
 
I had a simmilar hunt at Cocoa beach a couple of weeks ago...wet sand had almost no irregular features and I checked to make sure my detector was working several times. Dug only 16 targets in four hours with no jewelery and only 4 coins.
 
Oh I envy you! Know how pathetic my life is up here in frozen MA? I look at this webcam like 5 times a day... It'd down on Sanibel where I hope to retire sometime in the next decade...

Sanibel Web Cam
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom