What's new

Today's Hunt!

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went hunting today with one my buddy's to a new field found a few things a hafted scraper, a end scraper, a couple of field grade points, and this big old broken blade would of been a monster I say it would of been at least 6 inches the flaking is really nice on it!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    2.6 MB · Views: 122
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    3.3 MB · Views: 103
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 102
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 99
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 105
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 101
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 107
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 120
Upvote 0
Id be thrilled to find any whole worked point rite now. I like the hafted scrapers but just dont find many of them here.
 
Nice finds that blade would have been a killer I found one similar in size and broken the exact same way this past year , I dug around for an hour looking for the rest and still look every time I go to that spot for the rest of it.
 
Nice finds. I would be happy with that hunt, especially in a new field.
 
Way to go, I bet it was a muddy mess! Love finding the big blades, but they are almost always broke anymore.
 
Looks like you are off to a great start this year.

I like those scrapers!
 
Heavily worked tools. I like them. Looks like a field to keep on the list.
 
Man that's nice..... I'm ready to stumble upon a nice site like that.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom