What's new

Today's hunt

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out today & found some artifacts mostly adena points & I found a broken roller pestle it has high polish all over it!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    3.1 MB · Views: 104
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    3.1 MB · Views: 106
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    3 MB · Views: 95
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    2.6 MB · Views: 116
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 87
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1 MB · Views: 87
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1 MB · Views: 101
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    940.3 KB · Views: 96
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    752 KB · Views: 117
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 95
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 108
Upvote 0
Nice points! I think that might be the poll end of a celt that you found.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom