What's new

Today's hunt

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out today for some hunting it was real cold but I managed to find some points all of them have a few dings on them! I also found a bleached out turtle shell today I really like it I have found one before!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1,003.8 KB · Views: 136
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 91
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 101
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    617 KB · Views: 96
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    875.2 KB · Views: 92
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1,022 KB · Views: 104
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    271.9 KB · Views: 102
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    433.9 KB · Views: 114
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    291 KB · Views: 84
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    308.3 KB · Views: 80
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    294.3 KB · Views: 74
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    239.1 KB · Views: 77
Upvote 0
Cool finds!

The tortoise shell is interesting. It's pretty far away from Ohio, but in tropical parts of the world those marks would indicate a big cat likes turtle. I wonder if a coyote or dog got yours?


A couple of pictures courtesy of google.
Jaguar.webp

Lion.webp
 
That was a good walkabout! Nice finds.
 
Nice finds! I really like that variety of materials and types!

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Nice artifact saves. The scraper material looks like what I find here in Adams county........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom