Mich. Wolverine
Hero Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Todays river finds and something you don't find everyday.
Got in the river for a couple of hours and it was great. I found an early car lamp which made my day and a 1914 license plate. This the second 1914 Michigan plate that I found my other one was found in the ground and the seal in perfect shape. I found a couple of locks and one is heart shaped. I'll post them when I get some more pictures. This is the most river finds in one day that I have had in a long time so I am pumped up for tomarrows hunt.
Thank's for looking.
Wolverine.
Got in the river for a couple of hours and it was great. I found an early car lamp which made my day and a 1914 license plate. This the second 1914 Michigan plate that I found my other one was found in the ground and the seal in perfect shape. I found a couple of locks and one is heart shaped. I'll post them when I get some more pictures. This is the most river finds in one day that I have had in a long time so I am pumped up for tomarrows hunt.
Thank's for looking.
Wolverine.

The hard part is getting yourself fired up to go do it and you don't even feel the cold when you start finding good the stuff. 






