What's new

Todays silver dimes

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did 4 boxes today, I tried to get the rest of the stash from yesterday but I failed. LOL
I did however find my 2nd Balboa, my 1st was the size of a 1/2 dollar and this one is the size of a dime.
Both of today's foreign coins are clad.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2686.webp
    IMG_2686.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 327
Upvote 0
Awesome Balboa find TF. :thumbsup:
 
You're doing really well with the dimes, keep it up! :thumbsup:
 
Well if nothing else looks like you came back into the silver game running after your month break :thumbsup:
 
in my area here lately the dime boxes have been producing as well as the halves....thought i would never see that :P
 
TF, good job man on the silver.

Golden Silver
 
congrats on the silver! nice finds keep it up :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
You're really raking in the silver dimes. Sounds like they're producing better then halves for you. Nice job on the baby balboa.
 
JEEEZ...they make a baby Balboa too? ??? i guess i have to put that on my never ending list of things i need to find :thumbsup:

OH WAIT.......i did find one of those
OCA35XOK4CAFLS8WGCAIT5RUYCAI22TUICA133ICDCAIRKUPSCABH5I14CA953TCFCABVDWBGCAJ42U3UCAXQSTV1CAFS...webp​
 
TreasureFiend said:
I did 4 boxes today, I tried to get the rest of the stash from yesterday but I failed. LOL
I did however find my 2nd Balboa, my 1st was the size of a 1/2 dollar and this one is the size of a dime.
Both of today's foreign coins are clad.

Nice finds on those dimes TF.

The Panamanian (Balboa) coin you found is a 1/10 Balboa. Equivalent to our dime:

http://worldcoingallery.com/countries/coin.php?image=img3/138-10a&desc=Panama%20km10a%201/10%20Balboa%20(1966-1993)
 
Wow TF you've scored royally on 10 cent finds recently..nice haul on those previous boxes, you blew my totals outa the water!
I'm taking my last order of boxes tomorrow, then a break. Good luck all!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom