What's new

Todays stops

undergrounddrew

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2005
Messages
84
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Technetics G2 Fisher F75 Black, Minelab 3030,Minelab X-Terra 705 and more!!!
Stopped at a bank in Indy, they had four rolls, skunked, but met some nice folks!
Stopped at a bank on the way back home in ohio, they had 8 rolls in the vault, I learned after they said they only had $1.50 total, then after some friendly chit chat...they rememebered the customer rolled rolls in the vault.
6 skunk rolls. (4) 40% and one 90% in a roll and (1) 40% in another. Not a bad stop!!
I needed some silver, have been on a long clad run!!!!
 
Upvote 0
Nice score!!! :icon_thumleft: Can't beat that feeling of finding silver in a roll!!! ;D

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
$ilver$urfer said:
Nice score!!! :icon_thumleft: Can't beat that feeling of finding silver in a roll!!! ;D

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
no doubt about that! nice score! keep it up and hh!
 
Good score, :thumbsup:
HH...Miner
 
I have to get out to more banks for customer rolls. I just don't like asking for them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom