jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,847 Reaction score 76,290 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2021 Thread Owner #1 Getting White
wainzoid Bronze Member Joined Jan 29, 2007 Messages 1,053 Reaction score 1,565 Golden Thread 0 Location morrisons cove = smell our dairy air Mar 16, 2021 #2 Next thing you know there will be a pile up on I 80.
newnan man Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 8, 2005 Messages 8,946 Reaction score 36,571 Golden Thread 0 Location Beautiful Florida Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 16, 2021 #3 Yesterday evening. Low 80's right now. Perfect!
Fat Bronze Member Joined Oct 22, 2020 Messages 2,191 Reaction score 6,897 Golden Thread 0 Location Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado Detector(s) used I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy Primary Interest: Other Mar 16, 2021 #4 You probably heard already I 80 was closed from the Utah Wyoming border to Kearney Nebraska I’m not sure if it’s open yet.
You probably heard already I 80 was closed from the Utah Wyoming border to Kearney Nebraska I’m not sure if it’s open yet.
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,847 Reaction score 76,290 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2021 Thread Owner #5 Looks good up there Snow has Stopped here Just sprinkled with White I80 at PA 33 I80 at 81 I80 at PA 33
Looks good up there Snow has Stopped here Just sprinkled with White I80 at PA 33 I80 at 81 I80 at PA 33
billb Gold Member Joined Sep 23, 2010 Messages 5,910 Reaction score 14,198 Golden Thread 1 Location New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Excalibur2,,silver sabre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2021 #6 Yes last week most of the snow melted here..but today some snow is in the Forecast.. Happy St.Patricks Day to all
Yes last week most of the snow melted here..but today some snow is in the Forecast.. Happy St.Patricks Day to all