What's new

Token pocket spill gold ring maybe.

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
3,860
Reaction score
1,939
Golden Thread
3
Location
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac

Nokta marko simplex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went to the woods detecting and found 7 tokens no cash value and 2 types. five 004.webp
I also found a ring that says 18k T G E R G I inside .It has 20 diamonds most likely fake and 4 stones.
DSCF2272.webpDSCF2273.webpDSCF2274.webpDSCF2276.webpDSCF2277.webp

And a real aluminum token in a different area. It says good for 5 cents In Trade - At Buckhorn Tavern ,Durand Wis. I posted it in the token section.

five 001.webpfive 003.webp And all the trash.DSCF2271.webp
 
Upvote 18
18KT GE is Gold Electroplate. No idea what the RGI is. Maybe the maker? The token is old. Very nice. I don't know why your clad is trash. It adds up!
 
No way to know if the stones are real or fake until you have them tested, rodgerdodger. Please post the results after doing that.
 
18KT GE is Gold Electroplate. No idea what the RGI is. Maybe the maker? The token is old. Very nice. I don't know why your clad is trash. It adds up!
One Quarter ,3 dimes and 6 cents and the rest are the tokens.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom