What's new

Token

Johnny5

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2011
Messages
96
Reaction score
57
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelabs CTX 3030, Excalibur and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went thru two boxes of pennies. No wheaties and very little copper pennies. Would you believe on the last role I got a token. One side has encircled Denver with a bid D in the middle, the other side has department of the treasury with their logo. I believe these come with the uncirculated pennies. I'm not sure when or if they still do this.
 
Upvote 0
Never heard of those thats a cool find I wish I had one Good job
 
got one once, sold it for about a buck fiddy 8-)
 
Very nice! I've seen those at coin shows, haven't found one though. Great pull!
 
I’ve only found 1 roll hunting. Very neat find. Congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom