What's new

TOKENS FOUND IN MY GARAGE ?? WHAT ARE THEY .... ?

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
4,939
Reaction score
4,609
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BIG TOKENS, BIGGER THAN QUARTERS, DON'T LOOK LIKE GAME ROOM TOKENS
SO I THOUGHT I WOULD ASK HERE...
TAKE A LOOK AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK..
I HAVE ABOUT 8 OF THEM..
SAYS "WU-TANG 97"
ON THE FRONT / BACK JUST HAS A DESIGN...
 

Attachments

  • wu-tang 97-f.webp
    wu-tang 97-f.webp
    7.1 KB · Views: 1,738
  • wu-tang 97-b.webp
    wu-tang 97-b.webp
    7 KB · Views: 1,318

Attachments

  • Wu-Tang_Forever.webp
    Wu-Tang_Forever.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 1,176
Upvote 0
Wow, that was super fast...
A quick check on Feebay turned up nothing / no coins like this for sale..
wonder if they are worth anything ?
Lots of Wu-tang stuff, much of it going unsold ....
or sold for pennies...
 
Upvote 0
were the POG coins in at that time?
Collectible coins that were thrown to win pog cards ( i think pog is the right word)
Brady
 
Upvote 0
bradyboy said:
were the POG coins in at that time?
Collectible coins that were thrown to win pog cards ( i think pog is the right word)
Brady

I don't understand this ...
 
Upvote 0
Green check. Great ID. (not pogs)
 
Upvote 0
bradyboy said:
were the POG coins in at that time?
Collectible coins that were thrown to win pog cards ( i think pog is the right word)
Brady
Maybe I spoke too soon. :dontknow: Its definitely not the old bottle cap game of pogs that I am familiar with but maybe the childrens modern game used a brass slammer coin. :dontknow: I dont know.

I still doubt that these are slammer coins from the 90's children game but I guess the time period would match. I think just some kind of promotion like the link says. Wu-Tang doesnt look like a childrens group.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom