needle n haystack
Full Member
- Joined
- Dec 20, 2009
- Messages
- 246
- Reaction score
- 29
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern, IL
- Detector(s) used
- Etrac / ctx 30/30
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
With that many indians there should be at least some Barbers there. I have found that in alot of the "hunted out spots" that most of the silver that is left is next to trash, especially iron. Probably not going to be perfect signals so dig those repeatable iffy signals. You will probably also pull some more Indians.
Waiting for permission to come and get the silver out for you.....So just do as your doing by pulling the I H's out
With that many indians there should be at least some Barbers there. I have found that in alot of the "hunted out spots" that most of the silver that is left is next to trash, especially iron. Probably not going to be perfect signals so dig those repeatable iffy signals. You will probably also pull some more Indians.
I think I'm finding the IH's because they come in lower ( 7-11 / 34-38) than the iron falsing and I can Isolate them from the nails much easier. If I discriminate everything from 22 down the the iron falsing starts showing up at 21/42-45 if I discriminate 27 and down falsing comes up 26/42-45 ? Any ideas