Too much snow

Squatty

Aug 26, 2013
Gilmanton NH
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At this rate I won't be digging again until June. ANOTHER 12 inches of snow fell yesterday and today, to coat the 12 inches already on the ground, which has been keeping the 36 inches of frozen dirt nice and cold. My god I can't wait for digging weather!! On the upside, my daughter came home with a handful of Eisenhower dollars from the supermarket. That was cool surprise.
20140213_131415.jpg

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its good that she knows what they are.:icon_thumleft: Calvin and eastern treasures.jpg

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure is where you find it!

I guess we're all like squirrels, our treasure is buried we just can't dug it up! And we are going nuts!

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I feel your pain! This is the longest stretch without detecting in 2 years, although its only been 2 1/2 weeks-(long for me)
I think there may be a few mild days sneaking in soon, but this snow is here for a while.

creade

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
n.h.
Detector(s) used
DEUS,root slayer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're lucky! After the storm friday, I have 2 1/2 feet on the ground. With another 4-8 inches coming tomorrow:BangHead: i don't normally go to the coast but I think I will next week ( just so I don't forget how to use it )

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread