What's new

✅ SOLVED Too small to be a rifle sling ?

Papa Bear

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2011
Messages
1,158
Reaction score
488
Golden Thread
1
Location
Western Territories
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Teknetics G2, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Got this in the area of a Confederate Camp in Pender County, NC. It is 1 1/2 inches in length. Any ideas? Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • Sling loop small.webp
    Sling loop small.webp
    12 KB · Views: 169
Suspender Strap? :dontknow: Good luck!
Bunker
 
Upvote 0
I'm thinking suspender buckle too. :) Breezie
 
Upvote 0
I agree with the others. Unless you can find any markings, this is the best I can do. I recognize it as possibly a Presidente buckle resembling this 1901 patent. Most likely not CW era. Late 1800's- early 1900s.
 
Upvote 0
I agree with the others. Unless you can find any markings, this is the best I can do. I recognize it as possibly a Presidente buckle resembling this 1901 patent. Most likely not CW era. Late 1800's- early 1900s.

Wow! I think you have it!!! It looks awfully complicated.....
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom