What's new

Took a few out to play in the Sun today

GatorBoy

Gold Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
14,812
Reaction score
6,156
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took a few new photos of a couple old finds today.
Thought I would share them and also throw in some from a new site I just started working on

ForumRunner_20140727_213140.webp



ForumRunner_20140727_213156.webp



ForumRunner_20140727_213317.webp



ForumRunner_20140727_213346.webp



ForumRunner_20140727_213540.webp



ForumRunner_20140727_213807.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
those are really nice looking points.id be so happy.thanks for sharing
 
Those are very nice finds for sure !!
 
Thanks man.. Some fossils there too

ForumRunner_20140727_220435.webp



ForumRunner_20140727_220458.webp

ForumRunner_20140727_220758.webp
 
First one I like a lot that's a good sized tooth
 
This is the wrong forum for it but you should see all the nice fossils I'm getting from that spot.
 
All killer artifacts but that first one takes the cake for some awesome color.
 
Thanks always love that one.
 
GatorBoy,

Loved those first two stemmed points! That third point looks like what they call a Lowe point up north. Beauties! You always post awesome finds. Jealous.

-Seadog
 
I'm just lucky to live in a really diverse state...thanks Seadog
 
You sure know how to research. Your finds show your hard work. Nice

sponge using smoke signals.
 
Hey neighbor! Thanks
 
Thank you.. I may find myself up your way in the near future.
Best of luck and...no... Thank you
 
Your area sure has some of the best looking materials
 
Thanks rock

ForumRunner_20140728_170943.webp
 
Those are all superb artifacts. What is the material on that last point? It beautiful!
 
Yep coral.. First one also
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom