What's new

Took some pics for yall

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't carry my camera to often but I did the other day. Thought some might enjoy these. Some is showing the debitage that had washed out from the hill side. 1 or 2 pottery shots also. rock
 

Attachments

  • SDC11730.webp
    SDC11730.webp
    1 MB · Views: 153
  • SDC11728.webp
    SDC11728.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 181
  • SDC11734.webp
    SDC11734.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 170
  • SDC11741.webp
    SDC11741.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 161
  • SDC11742.webp
    SDC11742.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 163
  • SDC11746.webp
    SDC11746.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 166
  • SDC11748.webp
    SDC11748.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 162
  • SDC11751.webp
    SDC11751.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 178
  • SDC11752.webp
    SDC11752.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 173
  • SDC11755.webp
    SDC11755.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 164
Upvote 0
Thanks rock for posting the pics. I asked the guy who runs the farm at our college if he would let me know next time he works those fields so I could come out there and poke around, but of course I'll wait till it rains after he works them. I'd like to get out to some spots around my creek but that won't happen until the weekend since right now it's 9 degrees and too dang cold. Hope ya'll are warmer in your area but thinking the entire Southeast is under a deep freeze at the moment. HH!
 
Nice on site pictures rock! Good to see "ground" & not snow & mud/clay...lol Way to cold & messy here to even think to look.:( oh, well....
 
Yep next good rain I will be back crawling again. There was so much Debitage coming down the hill there has to be something whole there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom