Took the Manticore out today for a while

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was 56 here today so i decided to take my manticore out for maybe a hour. Went to a park near me and this is what i got. i am old and like the weight of my Deus 2 much better then then the Manticore. The Manticore is very accurate on what it finds. I ran the stock standard program. I found a quarter first, Nickle next then a dime and then 4 memorial pennies 6 to 8 inches deep/ They must have brought in dirt because the memorials were about 8 to 10 inches deep/
Manticore1.jpg

Upvote 13

JohnnyMac

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Nox,,Whites Eagle Spectrum,Whites Coinmaster 6000 DI Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It was 56 here today so i decided to take my manticore out for maybe a hour. Went to a park near me and this is what i got. i am old and like the weight of my Deus 2 much better then then the Manticore. The Manticore is very accurate on what it finds. I ran the stock standard program. I found a quarter first, Nickle next then a dime and then 4 memorial pennies 6 to 8 inches deep/ They must have brought in dirt because the memorials were about 8 to 10 inches deep/ View attachment 2074421
Good job.

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021
It was 56 here today so i decided to take my manticore out for maybe a hour. Went to a park near me and this is what i got. i am old and like the weight of my Deus 2 much better then then the Manticore. The Manticore is very accurate on what it finds. I ran the stock standard program. I found a quarter first, Nickle next then a dime and then 4 memorial pennies 6 to 8 inches deep/ They must have brought in dirt because the memorials were about 8 to 10 inches deep/ View attachment 2074421
Congrats Gare

Nice finding👍🏽

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread