Tooth ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

pretious

Banned
Jul 14, 2019
Vancouver
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey guys, found this in this Fraser, seems like an agated tooth of some sort? Can anyone chime in?
IMG_20190725_211744.jpg
IMG_20190725_211735.jpg IMG_20190725_211735.jpg

lairmo

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2009
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X
without pics of the "bulbous" end I am going with Rock...for now

OP
OP
P

pretious

Banned
Jul 14, 2019
Vancouver
Primary Interest:
without pics of the "bulbous" end I am going with Rock...for now

What position of the "tooth""rock" do you need a picture of? Let me know and ill take it and send it over.
People need to go into more detail here instead of simple replys like that, indictating you think im an idiot.

OP
OP
P

pretious

Banned
Jul 14, 2019
Vancouver
Primary Interest:
It has holes all over it like an old bone for instance. Besides on the agated part.

OP
OP
P

pretious

Banned
Jul 14, 2019
Vancouver
Primary Interest:
All positions.
With something to tell size by , besides the varied human hand/fingers.
Dentine becoming mineralised? Hmm.
Bone might.
The only semblance to non rock from the vague pics is a very slightly possible toe bone.

Okay thanks relevent, will send over some pics since you didnt talk down on me like the rest of these clowns.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Okay thanks relevent, will send over some pics since you didnt talk down on me like the rest of these clowns.

These clowns will help when they can.
Here's some deer toes. Non mineralised like if they were under water ,or in wet layers of sediment or erosion.
Tumbled in a stream awhile could round off the sharp areas.
Teeth , while varied are kinda different. I'd expect a root or more on some , and some cracks with an old ivory look on others. But who knows on all of them?
If no root , teeth are often open on the end they grew from.

il_340x270.1842409916_czp2.jpg

Last edited:

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since the link didn't seem to satisfy here is the definition spelled out for you

bul·bous
/ˈbəlbəs/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
fat, round, or bulging.
"a bulbous nose"
synonyms: bulging, round, fat, rotund, swollen, spherical, swelling, distended, bloated, protuberant, ovoid, convex, pear-shaped, bulb-shaped, balloon-shaped; raretumid
"he had a large bulbous red nose"
(of a plant) growing from a bulb.

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

pretious

Banned
Jul 14, 2019
Vancouver
Primary Interest:
Since the link didn't seem to satisfy here is the definition spelled out for you

bul·bous
/ˈbəlbəs/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
fat, round, or bulging.
"a bulbous nose"
synonyms: bulging, round, fat, rotund, swollen, spherical, swelling, distended, bloated, protuberant, ovoid, convex, pear-shaped, bulb-shaped, balloon-shaped; raretumid
"he had a large bulbous red nose"
(of a plant) growing from a bulb.

Your lucky your behind a computer screen bud. Keep being a cocky goof. GTFO

OP
OP
P

pretious

Banned
Jul 14, 2019
Vancouver
Primary Interest:
These clowns will help when they can.
Here's some deer toes. Non mineralised like if they were under water ,or in wet layers of sediment or erosion.
Tumbled in a stream awhile could round off the sharp areas.
Teeth , while varied are kinda different. I'd expect a root or more on some , and some cracks with an old ivory look on others. But who knows on all of them?
If no root , teeth are often open on the end they grew from.

View attachment 1736853

Awesome, thanks for the help, much appreciated.

Indian Steve

Silver Member
Oct 23, 2011
Stuart VA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! Talk about a Whiny Kid! A Polite person ask questions and if he gets answers, evaluates the answers and tries to find the truth in those answers. You are acting like a two year old and will be treated as such.Good Luck in the REAL WORLD!

OP
OP
P

pretious

Banned
Jul 14, 2019
Vancouver
Primary Interest:
Wow! Talk about a Whiny Kid! A Polite person ask questions and if he gets answers, evaluates the answers and tries to find the truth in those answers. You are acting like a two year old and will be treated as such.Good Luck in the REAL WORLD!

Hmmmmm.... Typical Trump Led Virginian Goof Ball defending someone who is being a jerk to someone. Come up to Canada on your garbage bike indian steve, show you how us canadians roll, you ****in' goof.

OP
OP
P

pretious

Banned
Jul 14, 2019
Vancouver
Primary Interest:

GRAB HER BY THE ***** RIGHT GUYS ?!?!?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions