TOPSAIL ISLAND NC?

is there no one else?

metal_detector.gif
Until someone pipes in - you might take a look at Sub-Forums: North Carolina for information (i.e., clubs, etc.)...

Have no clue, never been there.
Weather is nice maybe ppl are out enjoying it?
Somebody is bound to be along soon.
Hope you find some really awesome goodies!

We stopped thru there last summer, on the far southern end of the island. There were not many people at all out on the beach, and it didn't appear to be a tourist type beach where you would be likely to detect much lost jewelry. A friend of mine has a place on the northern end of the island, and likes it for the relative seclusion. He usually is able to find a few Indian artifacts and/or fossilized sharks teeth in the surf from time to time.

tell me about it, and that stupid crew chief in my ear!

may be going there this summer, anyone have experience there or tips?
Last year went to surfside beach in SC and found little.

I live near there. I hunt there once a week and have seen at least 2-3 people there pretty regularly. The beach is pretty cleaned out but that doesn't mean you wont find stuff people drop such as rings and loose change as ther is a different crowd daily. If you are going in the water that might be another story - I have yet to see people hunting in the water there. Good luck.

I go there a couple times a month always find lots of coins 50% old and 50% new.

And there will be photographic evidence this time of the real Jay Gee?

And there will be photographic evidence this time of the real Jay Gee?

shoot coilypoo I posted a pic of the real me last year!!

Update:
Just booked a beach condo on Holden beach for the last week in Sept.
May the tips pour in! ( and if you a a female using that beach between now and then leave me lots of stuff)

shoot coilypoo I posted a pic of the real me last year!!
Nooo you had half your face covered like a demure Southern Belle! September should be a fine time to visit the beach except all the women that will be there after college starts will most likely be of the shuffleboard variety.

Nooo you had half your face covered like a demure Southern Belle! September should be a fine time to visit the beach except all the women that will be there after college starts will most likely be of the shuffleboard variety.

sheesh ! I hadn't thought about that!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back