What's new

Tornadoes. Again...

AU24K said:
Cherokee_Kidd said:
Another tornado reported in Kansas but I didn't understand what town the weather man said the town starts with a R.




Was it Rantoul?


What town is next?
I'm guessing here...
{rolls tornado area experiences dice...}
l
l
l
Coffeyville, KS area.

It's in the middle of "Tornado Alley."
(Along the North/South County highway 59 that connects Lawrence to Tulsa through Coffeville.)

Scott
​
It was Rozel.​
 
They said the Denton, Fort Worth areas of texas has a tornado warning.
 
They issued tornado warnings for Mitchell, Ellsworth and Lincoln counties in Kansas.
 
A major storm is heading for the Dallas area.
 
There are reports of 2 or 3 tornadoes in the Dallas area. Everyone down there becareful.
 
They said the Joplin area might be in the path of more storms tonight and tomorrow.
 
I hope your cousin finds a safe place to take shelter .
 
There's another tornado near Desoto TX.
 
texastee2007 said:
AU24K said:
texastee2007 said:
He is suppose to call me later tonight and he is from Georgetown? I've never been there so I think I got it right. I know it is a 912 area code.
Tee,
Georgetown? What County is that in?

Scott
Is it Chatham? I didn't think to ask him as he was talking a mile a minute...LOL
Chatham Co. covers Savannah, Thunderbolt, Tybee Island, etc. area.
I turned down a job offer at a print shop running a press on Tybee Island back about ??? (25+)years ago...

Best,
Scott
 
Hopefully the storms are done for the night.
 
Cherokee_Kidd said:
Hopefully the storms are done for the night.
I'm glad to hear that news, ck.
Ya'll try to rest, at least today is behind us/ya'll.
Tomorow will have enough worries of it's own, rest good tonight.

Tex tee. I've been lurken, hope eveybody has checked in with you.
If there arises a major need amongst friends and families, let us know. We can try to reach out, if we are able to. Much love to all.
 
I was wrong more tornadoes popped up. Tornadoes are on the ground in arkansas. Reports say Denning Arkansas took a direct hit from a tornado.
 
They said it was a mile wide tornado that hit Denning AR. It looks like most of the town of Denning might be damaged.
 
TOP 5 LEAST LIKED SONGS IN THE MIDWEST CURRENTLY

#1 "BLOWING IN THE WIND"

#2 "COME SAIL AWAY"

#3 "WINDY"

#4 "FLY ME TO THE MOON"

#5 "BLOW YE WINDS"

ONE HAS TO LAUGH IN THE FACE OF HORROR --OR ONE WOULD CRY ALWAYS AT WHAT LIFE DUMPS UPON US.
 
The Sheriff in Denning AR said there are ruptured gas lines all over that area so there could be explosions and/or fires.
 
Reports are saying that Denning AR may have been destroyed.
 
The weather finally cleared up here, it's just windy. They said there might be tornadoes in IL, KY, MO,IN,TN,AR.
 
They also said more storms and possible tornadoes might hit Alabama tomorrow.
 
Cherokee_Kidd said:
The weather finally cleared up here, it's just windy. They said there might be tornadoes in IL, KY, MO,IN,TN,AR.
You mean I gotta try andd fit 5 more states into florida here? :icon_scratch:

Honey, in my heart, if I could get all of ya'll here, and safe, I would.
I gotta give this one over, to a higher source, that's never failed me yet, and I have no reason to believe, he ever would.
guess the cat is just dumb that way


Alabam too! It's gonna get crowded here, perhaps we could use all that empty rapture space! :laughing7:

Keep ya heads, and do what ya gotta do, keep checked in! God be with ya'll!
Remember: He helps those that help themselves, and, we be waiting in the wings, too! :icon_salut:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom