What's new

Tornadoes. Again...

I hope no more towns take direct hits cause it's been bad enough already but they're talking about more of the strongest tornadoes for today in those states. Oh no, they have a tornado on the ground near Kansas City and they just said it's heading straight for Kansas City. Anyone in that area take cover .
 
Texastee, and all, Ya'll remember after Katrina, the churches and a japaneese news crew, made it in, days before the Mike brown rode in on his horse. I think the horse was more usefull than him, but..............

We need rolling kitchens, rolling washers/dryers, rolling ice makers, water trucks possibly.
I gotta a rolladex with some/few connections...........
My hubby tried to break me of using this sentance, sorry dude:
What do we need to do to try and help? and Where is Gen. Honore' when we need him?
Someone, help with directions please. I ain't watching tv, but I will go turn it on.
(what am I gonna do from floridar, stranger things, have I done thus far, though..........) :icon_scratch:
 
ivan salis said:
TOP 5 LEAST LIKED SONGS IN THE MIDWEST CURRENTLY

#1 "BLOWING IN THE WIND"

#2 "COME SAIL AWAY"

#3 "WINDY"

#4 "FLY ME TO THE MOON"

#5 "BLOW YE WINDS"

ONE HAS TO LAUGH IN THE FACE OF HORROR --OR ONE WOULD CRY ALWAYS AT WHAT LIFE DUMPS UPON US.

You forgot "Learning To Fly" Ivan :tongue3: We lost power here for a few hours last night but everything seems ok now. Lightning struck somewhere close last night and knocked it out.
 
The tornado is heading into downtown Kansas City.
 
I hate to think, that everyone always assumes, someone will do something, and in the meantime, no one is doing anything, but assuming!

Kinda like some of the threads I see! sorry, just a little brevity.

I have free long distance, if anyone needs calls to be made, pm me right away! Will do!

Since I can't find Gen Honore(one of my heroes), I called my old boss, did I ever say skip tracer, hunter, she got more contacts than God, and was the only one to get 16 years decent work outta a cat, I''m waiting for a return call.


duck and cover KC, and you too kidd! There goes another old homestead.
 
Now they said there's a possibility of more than one tornado in the Kansas City area.
 
Reports are saying a tornado touched down in Overland Park.
 
Reports are saying 3 or 4 tornadoes are on the ground in Missouri.
 
They said more tornadoes will be popping up all day in the states I mentioned earlier.
 
There's alot of big cities in the path of today's storms . I hope the tornadoes don't get any direct hits on any of those cities but they've already been talking about which city or cities might be next.
 
Looks like the tornadoes that have hit today have already done alot of damage and they still expect more tornadoes for later today and tomorrow in some states.
 
Reports are saying there's a tornado on the ground near St Louis.
 
Guys, my concerns are for, do ya'll have kitchens, food suplies, enough workers, how's water, all in the affected areas?
I'm making calls in S Fl like crazy, but evidently, haven't found the right resources yet(if this was haitian earthquake, no prblemo)

Do ya'll know organizations, closer by, that can get help to ppl there, now! (VFW, Ameican Legion, BPOE, Mooses, Shriners, Masons, churches) I am so far away, got such a small car, could barely bring enough food for myself!
I'm looking for a large truck to drive west, filled with supplies from florida, if we gotta.
If you do know of help, get on the horns, I got more calls to make too.

Hang on, Obummer said he will be there Sunday, to see if ya'll got all you need! If that's any help. ::)
(just herd on news, obummer in london, having dinner with some quenn or somthing)
 
I'm working on putting a group together myself to head to the areas that have been damaged. I'm trying to get as many supplies gathered up as I can to take to those who need them too. I know a guy who owns a construction company who's talking about helping people rebuild their homes but he's trying to get enough workers together and enough supplies.
 
Cherokee_Kidd said:
I'm working on putting a group together myself to head to the areas that have been damaged. I'm trying to get as many supplies gathered up as I can to take to those who need them too. I know a guy who owns a construction company who's talking about helping people rebuild their homes but he's trying to get enough workers together and enough supplies.

Cher kidd, my redcross office is closed, 5:00pm ya know, I'm going to be there tomorow too.
I don't understand why this community is not rallying, more than what I've seen and herd, so I'm gonna go bang on a few drums, too. I did see on the facebook, s fl volunteers are coming forwrd, and we have sent 200 Florida Power and Light crews to AL, maybe they can keep going west.(I don't facebook, my space, etc....)but they coming together.
Stay strong all!

Ya'll make it happen, if you don't, who will?

Again, I have free long distance, don't mind making calls, if needed by anyone, pm me let me know.
It's not an inconvienance, it's the least of my services, for ya'll.
 
Reports are saying there's a tornado on the ground in Arkansas.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom