What's new

Tot lots and a key find!

DirtTGuy

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2015
Messages
279
Reaction score
309
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend
Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0
So what's the key?
Clicks?
Post up some pics-for those can't stream-we do exist out here still.
Ya didn't miss much. Gotta say, pinpointers make digging in wood chips almost fun. basketball courts? Don't forget to hit anything a coat or shirt can be hung on. Bars, trees, benches, fences.
 
Had some luck in tot-lots myself. found a chucky cheese coin and did not know what it was!!!!!
 
I’ve found more gold in tot-lots compared to water hunting.
But now I don’t find very much ever since the price of gold shot up.
 
Or, post videos under metal detecting videos...
 
Had some luck in tot-lots myself. found a chucky cheese coin and did not know what it was!!!!!
Some of the Chucky tokens are actually collectible & worth $$ there's a couple websites if I recall that show examples & values. I believe Barnes & Noble has/had a book on them. I think I ran across some links on the squashed penny websites.
 
Some of the Chucky tokens are actually collectible & worth $$ there's a couple websites if I recall that show examples & values. I believe Barnes & Noble has/had a book on them. I think I ran across some links on the squashed penny websites.
OK, I'll take a look. Thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom