What's new

Totals for Nov.

JasonB

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alexandria, VA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
I finished up the month today. I only managed 18 boxes due to the holidays and some other requirements but I got 28 - 90%s, 86 - 40%s, and a 1996 Baseball Commemorative.

HH!

JasonB
 
Upvote 0
Not a bad month Jason. I need to start tracking my totals by month.
 
AGCoinHunter said:
Not a bad month Jason. I need to start tracking my totals by month.

Thanks and congrats on that Indian. I found two in the first 5 boxes I searched.

I can't wait to hear how that Ryedale works out for you. I may buy one of the small ones if folks really like them.
 
Good number of 90's, Jason. Congrats and good luck in December.

FL. Junkman
 
Thank you all. If every month was this good...

JasonB
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom