What's new

Toy/Game pieces?

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
The first few images I believe is part of a toy soldier. There is a small shoe and a couple of tea cup looking items. Any ideas. I think they are toy pieces. :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2191.webp
    IMG_2191.webp
    32.5 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_2192.webp
    IMG_2192.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_2193.webp
    IMG_2193.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_2186.webp
    IMG_2186.webp
    27.4 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_2189.webp
    IMG_2189.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_2188.webp
    IMG_2188.webp
    34 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_2190.webp
    IMG_2190.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_2187.webp
    IMG_2187.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_2194.webp
    IMG_2194.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_2195.webp
    IMG_2195.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_2196.webp
    IMG_2196.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 255
Could be toy pieces or maybe dollhouse stuff. :icon_scratch: jgas
 
Upvote 0
Hey G, I'm wondering if the shoe is a broken Monopoly shoe? The teapot could have been a Cracker Jack toy. Breezie
 

Attachments

  • MonopolyShoe.webp
    MonopolyShoe.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 344
Upvote 0
You may be right Breezie. :icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0
mixure - game pieces & doll pieces
 
Upvote 0
I agree with all of you just as I suspected. :wink:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom