What's new

Toy soldier permission

rainorshine

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2013
Messages
295
Reaction score
891
Golden Thread
0
Location
Black Hills, SD
Detector(s) used
AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
0531162056.webp0531162059.webp
Went back to the property i found the lead soldier at yesterday. I ended up with 8 wheats, 1952 Washington, 1944 merc, and a 1905 indian head penny. Great day all and all. My buddy found a merc, token, and a dog tag. Before the hunt we showed up with a gift bag filled with treats for her dogs. She was so ecstatic. Little things like that can go a long way
 
Upvote 22
Congrats on some nice finds and the good deed
 
Nice silver & copper coins finds and congrats! Thanks for sharing your pictures and story with us. Wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
Thats a nice batch of coins.
 
You are so right about the little things....can open up many more permissions! Others should take that lead!
 
That's a nice haul of coins... congrats.

I really liked the soldier, I had hopes that you might find another one... but old coins are good too!
 
That's a nice haul of coins... congrats.

I really liked the soldier, I had hopes that you might find another one... but old coins are good too!

I was hoping to find another one also. Planning on going back sometime soon looking for those elusive tones. Might find one yet
 
Congratualtions on the silver finds! that AT Gold hits real hard on coins...great machine!
 
Nice haul. Looks like a great site.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom