Trade Axe and lots of colonial relics and coins!!!!!

Hi coop ,

Whoa kicka$$ finds , trade axe is the winner :hello2:

I agree , KG III is imho " a patriot bullet hole inflicted protest coin " .

Disrespect to the the Crown , at that point in our US history .

CMDdawg:cool:

Awesome finds for a time long gone by. Job very well done.

A belt axe,sweeeeet! Congrats on getting so far back into history and thanks for sharing.

Man those are some killer finds. Great stuff there. Beautiful coppers, and some fantastic relics. The field writing kit is one of the finest Colonial relics I've seen posted in a while!

Nice relic and coin finds!

Absolutely amazing finds, congrats on getting in some sweet spots!!!

Man those are some killer finds. Great stuff there. Beautiful coppers, and some fantastic relics. The field writing kit is one of the finest Colonial relics I've seen posted in a while!
Thanks , Thats one of my all time favorite finds. HH coop

Very nice finds!

Enjoyed the video - congrats on some great finds at that site. So any idea why they call that type of axe a "Trade Axe"?

Nice colonial relics Coop. You have a good collection from that site. The belt axe is a nice iron artifact. I dug one in a fire pit at a French & Indian War site. I also found the ink pot portion of the field writing kit, also on a French & Indian War site. It is brass with a glass lining inside. Here are some views of mine along with the picture in the Encyclopedia of the American Revolution.

Attachments

• InkPot.jpg.JPG
    InkPot.jpg.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 80
  • InkPot-T.jpg.JPG
    InkPot-T.jpg.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 81
  • InkPot-B.jpg.JPG
    InkPot-B.jpg.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 73
  • Ink Pot Story.jpg
    Ink Pot Story.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 74
Nice colonial relics Coop. You have a good collection from that site. The belt axe is a nice iron artifact. I dug one in a fire pit at a French & Indian War site. I also found the ink pot portion of the field writing kit, also on a French & Indian War site. It is brass with a glass lining inside. Here are some views of mine along with the picture in the Encyclopedia of the American Revolution.
Thanks, Thats awesome Steve!!!!! Im hoping to find the ink pot at the site im hunting so it will be complete. lots of military activity during both wars at this site but its been hunted for years so im not sure if its still there. HH coop

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back