WormtownFJR
Full Member
In addition to my normal job, I own a few rental properties. So I usually go into the bank to get some face time with the tellers at my most favorite (and productive) bank. I will stagger (or the tenants will
) depositing rent checks so I have reason to stop in there early each week. It's never two crowded in there as they do a lot of drive-through and I usually can run the line of tellers asking them about halves etc. Today I go in and the teller replies he doesn't have any halves, but would I like a few 2 dollar bills! I like to get them and Ikes and circulate them around. So, I get those and notice he has some CWRs on the counter behind him a customer deposited (it seems to be protocol here to leave it laying out a while). He is happy to get rid of them. I buy the 10 rolls of quarters and pennies each and 3 rolls of nicks and pennies each. The pennies give up a nice pile of copper along with 3 wheaties and a nice 38 can. Nada on the nicks and dimes, but surprisingly, the quarters yielded up a 62. 
The silver is out there...
) depositing rent checks so I have reason to stop in there early each week. It's never two crowded in there as they do a lot of drive-through and I usually can run the line of tellers asking them about halves etc. Today I go in and the teller replies he doesn't have any halves, but would I like a few 2 dollar bills! I like to get them and Ikes and circulate them around. So, I get those and notice he has some CWRs on the counter behind him a customer deposited (it seems to be protocol here to leave it laying out a while). He is happy to get rid of them. I buy the 10 rolls of quarters and pennies each and 3 rolls of nicks and pennies each. The pennies give up a nice pile of copper along with 3 wheaties and a nice 38 can. Nada on the nicks and dimes, but surprisingly, the quarters yielded up a 62. 
The silver is out there...
Upvote
0







