What's new

Trans swirls

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Know these are difficult if not impossible to ID; so I rarely send them to you. Just thot I'd give these few a crack. Tx!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6375.webp
    IMG_6375.webp
    492.1 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_6376.webp
    IMG_6376.webp
    523.8 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_6377.webp
    IMG_6377.webp
    680.1 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_6378.webp
    IMG_6378.webp
    428.5 KB · Views: 91
I'll give it a shot anyway... it's nice to at least have some idea of where to put a marble when sorting so this is how I would sort them:

In some pics #1 looks like a slag, in others it looks like a swirl...not sure which
#2 Alley
#3 Maybe Alley
#4 Slag. Might be a peltier slag without much action.
#5 Maybe Ravens
 
I'll give it a shot anyway... it's nice to at least have some idea of where to put a marble when sorting so this is how I would sort them:

In some pics #1 looks like a slag, in others it looks like a swirl...not sure which
#2 Alley
#3 Maybe Alley
#4 Slag. Might be a peltier slag without much action.
#5 Maybe Ravens

For #1: Think I'll err on the side of non slag. Maker: Alley??
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom