What's new

Trash or treasure?

Lou7504

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2013
Messages
22
Reaction score
39
Golden Thread
0
Location
Middle Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Found this today don't know what to make of it?

image-69168282.webp



image-1003039293.webp



image-1368916614.webp
 
Upvote 0
Well its a hard call but the ones I have found drilled by ancient man the holes are bigger. But all the ones I have found have been broken rite at the drill hole. Might be natural you will have to wait till somebody else answers. Ill bump it for you, rock
 
Trash or treasure? That depends on you my friend, I've picked up lots of things that the next man that came alone wouldn't waste the risk of injury to bend over and pick up. All of them have memories of great days spent with family, friends and even alone etched to them. So mine are treasures. Your finds, that's for you to decide.
 
Head scratcher, but natural...IMO.
Still a nice find, the exact location of the hole still gets to me???
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom