What's new

treasure find (14th century)

bubbas

Full Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
116
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Location
holland
hello.

mij name is johan from holland. ;D

I am a metaldetector hobby,st for 8 years.

and I like to show you some of my finds that I did in holland.

starting with my best find (15 zilver coins made in 1380/1425)

greatings bubbas (sorry my english is not so very good) ;D
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 11,349
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    35.7 KB · Views: 11,174
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    40.2 KB · Views: 11,187
BUBBAS,those r truly awesome finds,please posts some more
 
bomber said:
BUBBAS,those r truly awesome finds,please posts some more

ok ok . :D

I am new on this forum,but I wil post many more find in the comming weeks ok. ;)

greatings bubbas ;D ;D
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    40 KB · Views: 11,004
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    41.1 KB · Views: 10,936
BEAUTIFUL finds! Thanks for sharing!

(I LOVE Holland btw! Awesome country! ;))
 
Marc said:
BEAUTIFUL finds! Thanks for sharing!

(I LOVE Holland btw! Awesome country! ;))

thanks guys ;)

holland is a very old country (people have been there from around the bronze age). :o

and it is a free country (like the U.S.A) ;D ;D

gr bubbas ;D
 
Welcome to Treasurenet. The coins are beautiful and we look forward to seeing more of your finds.
I always wanted to visit Holland. Maybe you could share some pictures of your country also! Thanks
 
DJ_Quinn said:
Nice hammered coins Johan, and welcome to the forum.

thanks guys ;D

and yes It is a hammered coin (you now what you see) DJ Quinn ;)

gr bubbas ;D
 
SOOOOO amazing!!!! Congrats!

Bran <><
 
Very nice!! I am looking forward to seeing more. By the way, your English is fine. It's certainly better then my Dutch.
Deepsix
 
seashells said:
do those coins look like that when they come out of the ground?
or do you clean them?

very nice either way

hi seashell.

I had to clean them ,see the foto,s (before and afther cleaning). ;)

I clean them with citroen fluid. ;D

greatings bubbas ;D ;D
 

Attachments

  • index.webp
    index.webp
    29 KB · Views: 10,204
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 10,118
When U find stuff like that, your english is very very good! ;D
 
Very good finds !! You have a great detecting area, when you find those old coins. :)
 
Welcome Bubbas , Great coins + keep posting . It must be real cool to live in a place where you can find old coins like that . HH
 
Those are VERY nice finds Bubbas! PLEASE keep the pictures coming!
What is the fluid you used to clean them with? I have not heard of it before...

Mike
 
Great finds...Don't worry about your English. Silver and Gold translates very nicely into any language.

Welcome to the site and I look forward to seeing more of your posts.

NJ
 
Bubbas

I wonder if the Spanish left alot of money in Holland after purchasing Dutch ships for their treaure fleets. I can imagine those ships cost a pretty Spanish Reale! Cheers

Larry
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom