SADS 669
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jan 20, 2013
- Messages
- 2,462
- Reaction score
- 3,744
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Long Island, Bahamas
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
- Primary Interest:
- Shipwrecks
- #1
Thread Owner
That's a pretty scene,looks like The Caymans. I relic hunt with my husband.
My 8yr old son .I used to go w. ith my 18yr old son but he's of to basic training I miss him.
I go by myself. I havent ever asked if I can take somebody cause I am afraid word of mouth will get around and I may lose my hunting grounds. I believe somebody might go without permission. I have to call each time before I go and then again when I leave. After a yr of hunting you would think I could just go without calling but it is the rules set by the owner and it his property. HH everyone! rock
You find anything good there?
Well there is just so much land I cant make up my mind which place to hunt. Even with most of it crops there is still woods and a creek. Creeks here are a little bit bigger than most. I have gotten 6 frames so far but this is an example. No million dollar pieces but surly fun to find and good to get out to relax nice and quiet out there.
I hunt alone but at times wished there was someone with me. Some places I end up in are scary. If I ever get hurt they may not find me for quite some time.
I hear ya I have heard some dogs barking out where I go and have heard of wild dogs but cant see them. I carry a tater rake when I am out there. It makes for a nice walking stick on the handle side. It will work for the other side on the protection if I needed it to. But so far alls I have seen out there is deer which I enjoy watching.