What's new

Treasure Hunting Magazine

wildcatman71

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
675
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX 300, Vintage Tesoro Sidewinder
Does anyone know if there are subscriptions available for any type of treasure hunting or mding magazines? I have looked but for some reason only find older ones on ebay. Anything out there? Thanks!!!
 
Western & Eastern treasures and Treasure Depot are my favorites, as they cover all aspects of the sport and are up my alley. I have also checked out American Digger and it is a fine quality magazine, especially if you like relic hunting. Lost treasure is another magazine that covers alot of gold digging and stories of lost treasure in the past that may still be out there, as well as they touch on coins and relics.
 
Thank you! I will see if I can find a subscription service for these.
 
If you go to the WESTERN & EASTERN TREASURES ICon
on the top of this Page you can Subscribe Here.

W&E Supports TreasureNet

Support our Advertisers
 
Thank you! I just love treasure net! Ask and yee shall receive. It doesnt take long to get the info you need!
 
Hi, If you are into prospecting for gold, Gold Prospectors is an excellant magazine. You can pick it and the others mentioned at Barnes And Noble.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom