maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have an old shovel you can use, if thats any help. I think your barking up the wrong tree here, as you will find out shortly.

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Dave,

Welcome to t-net! I will pass your contact info to my buddy in Georgia, he has some interests in that area and they ahve recoverd a few things too. His name is Tim and a great guy, loves treasue hunting! And boy do we have some tales, he has the energy of a 12 year old, wears me out when I go visit.

Ogie

Tenderfoot
Jul 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Dave,

Welcome to t-net! I will pass your contact info to my buddy in Georgia, he has some interests in that area and they ahve recoverd a few things too. His name is Tim and a great guy, loves treasue hunting! And boy do we have some tales, he has the energy of a 12 year old, wears me out when I go visit.

Hi to all,

Don't just believe on those old maps anybody can make them. If there is really a treasure there must be a sign and it should have been visited by ****.

Mekong Mike

Jul 22, 2013
Vietnam, Saigon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was in the philippines for several years and heard about japanese gold in every town i visited. Some guy in Candelaria, South Luzon Island bought some land to build a resort. They were digging the ground for a swimming pool and found a lot of gold and military items. I actually swam in that pool, and heard the story from his staff.

Mekong Mike

Jul 22, 2013
Vietnam, Saigon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your best option is to go there and ask around. you will have treasure stories and leads to last a life time.

On the east coast of luzon island i knew a family that found ancient chinese gold jewelry on their property. The guy wanted to demolish his house to keep digging, but his family was able to talk him out of it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread