Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other

jesus

May 9, 2009
Guys what do you think of this image?
Can you tell me the signs you can see? I have found some intresting shapes, but I need your inputs

Attached picture
foto cerro 2.jpg

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome Jesus
Thanks for posting your pic, as Goldguru so astutely said..
nice human face on the upper right, to the right of the face
is a 'book' meaning Bible, across the way on the upper left
is the stylistic image of an Owl, ( a gangsta owl if you will lol)
in front of the Owl is a sunsign of a Bird, looking to the right.

This may be an Omega, but it is very large for that, perhaps
a very early omega, of the Spanish Colonial Period of the late
16th Century,.early 17th,.

A clearer pic, and when you go back look for the Hoyo..it will
confirm the site, be sure to take the pic at High Noon plus or
minus an hour,with your back to the sun, looking North.

It looks good Jesus Welcome to the site and hope
you will post a couple more pics in better focus, showing a
hoyo (hole) with the sky or ground behind it... or more detail.
auriferiously
rangler

jesus

May 9, 2009
Hello okey dokey.May be it is a cross but I taked the picture with zoom and 500 mts of distance, I will go that place again next saturday and I am going to take pictures with Rangler instructions, I will be there exacly in the place and I am going to find something like carvings or the hoyo and then post in the forum.Thanks for your observation.

jesus

May 9, 2009
Hi guys: Sorry I would not be able to go at my site in the country, the weather its no good now, it is cloudy and very hot, near of 45 celsius degrees, the place is near 4 miles from the road and with that conditions it is danger walk there, there are not shadow places only rocks I will wait better weather and then go I promise to you send the pictures. Thanks

dominick p

Tenderfoot
Jul 16, 2009
Here is my take on some of these pix. Some have been revamp in the sense of inverting the picture to get a better view and then made origional again with the change so we can see signs/symbols better. I am sure that there ARE more to the pix, but this is one of my first attempts at analyzing since I have just found this site due to a recent intrest in this subject. Any input at all? Thanks to all that respond....

Nick

Attachments

• Egypt.jpg
    Egypt.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 1,747
  • foto cerro 2.jpg
    foto cerro 2.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 1,743
  • IMG012.JPG
    IMG012.JPG
    207.5 KB · Views: 1,739
  • pictured.jpg
    pictured.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 2,530

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Hi dominick

In regards to Rattlesnakehill or RSH...that rocky rise is rather abundant in possible markers.

You have correctly pointed out two of them..the pointer one on top and the one below marked
marker ...fondly known as the seated guy. There's no mistaking them that's for sure.
The seated guy is quite interesting up close from any angle.

I know i posted this seated guy some place..so i will post it again.

To me the main purpose of this marker - seated guy - was to show a trail split. No doubt there are other meanings. However it works well as a "there are two trails..one for this sort of people..one for that sort of people."

marker.jpg

The one on top is a propped up animal pointer.

The face is a possibility.. I've just started contemplating really big possible markers and really small ones. Never noticed that one before!
But not sure at all it is a face.

DM

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007
DM!! One suggestion,,, The seated guy could also mean,, he is now at the end of the Treasure Trail,, and is now resting!! All the Luck Lady! td

dominick p

Tenderfoot
Jul 16, 2009
DM,

As I noted before, these words are coming from an EXTREMELY NEW guy, but here is MY observation............

Hope this makes sense.........

Dominick

Attachments

• marker.jpg
    marker.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 2,156

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Nick

What you see is a real possibility..i would really need to get out there and see what else is around. But it is too darn hot!

The window..i am not sure what it is. More signs, uncovered hole or a window. I've not examined it nor actually tired to follow signs/symbols in this local little area. You must remember..i am not expert at all so it is mostly speculation on my part.

I started out simply trying to follow/recognize trail markers. And that is what i am still doing almost a year later lol. Which works out well for me. I can only comment on what i think...not that it is truth. I've not looked closely, climbed all over this little spot.

The little vignette of seated guy has a lot of "advanced" signs and symbols (read that to mean i do not know positively what they mean.. :D ) But i never actually took a bearing from his sharped face...so you could well be right. Two faced ...well thats a janus.The detail carving of his sleeve his interesting. The placement of his hand is interesting. There is a lot quite interesting about it and i am rambling.

The other little pointers would need better pictures.

Out of place rocks are good thing to notice as you did. Likely significant.

Over all your take on the matter looks reasonable to me..and i thank you!

I sometimes take a compass reading from one marker to another to check for patterns of alignment. Can be surprising.

Well..td..seated guy must have been hauling a heavy load ..cause he has been resting for a few hundred years..lol.

jesus

May 9, 2009
Hello everybody, I have taked new pics of my place and Iam working in select better ones to show you and take your inputs.I would want to question next: What mean three signs together like an owl, bird and human face like my picture ?. why are together?, is the bird showing some travel?.Sorry Iam confused.

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Heysus
The Human face is standard operating procedure in fabrication an Alpha
monument, it is the easiest sign to recognize as we all spend the bulk of
our day looking at someones face or the other lol.

The Owl of Minerva means Cache,

The Bird is a Directional Sign.,with some subtleties that I will reveal in pm.
auriferiously
rangler

jesus

May 9, 2009
OK Rangler with your inputs I found sense to my picture, let me see if I am OK: The human face is there because is easy to see it and know is human made, tell there is a cache by the owl and follow the bird direction, Am I ok ?.

Sheldon J

Jul 18, 2009
Battle Creek, Mi
Detector(s) used
Mine lab, Garrett, Bounty Hunter,
So question about this image, having read that these cacti live for hundreds of years, the arms look to be artificially re arraigned to me it kind of looks like a monkey pointing, but what is he doing and what does it mean? I rellay need to get back there and look the area over closely..... I have been told they also carved stuff into the cactus too....

BTY the petroglyph's look a lot like the ones at Newspaper rock in Petrified national.... I have photos of that too if anyone is interested...

P9290018.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread