Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

kdenz

Mar 31, 2013
SHAW A.F.B, SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
any ideas what this circle is if you look closely there are multiple rocks in the shape of a circle first i thought maybe just maybe it was a coincidence that the rocks happened to be in that kind of shape.. but then i noticed an even larger circle outside the rocks that circle is a legit circle now im thinking it must have been man made, someone said it might be a cistern but the circle by far way to wide for a cistern well the black and white photo is is over 70 years old and the picture of it in today's time still resembles whatever used to be there ok so now a little bit of history about this place its on a island and it goes as far back as Indians using it for trading goods then settlers used to live on it also i believe , i plan on camping here for a couple days and scoping it out i just hope its not some kind of sink hole or something (that would be my luck) any info on what this might be would be greatly appreciated thanks

Attachments

• resolver.jpg
    resolver.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 169
  • gdh.jpg
    gdh.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 186

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
The pictures that I posted are scattered in a half mile area of the ozark mountains in ark. Jesse James visited close to this area a lot. A man he served with lived about five miles or so from here. The James gang visited him regular enough that the local people killed him and burnt his home to the ground. Back in the 50's some one found spanish armor a few miles from this area. I have found slag in the steam from some kind of smelting or black smithing. There was also lots of Indians in this area at one time. Lots of artifacts to be found. I'm curious as to what some else may think of these carvings.

CUATRO

Greenie
Oct 20, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
batonadahon.jpg

we dig this in 11 feet all black sand with cement, if dry this is the result .. a guava leaves attached in the cement is this a positive sign?

21stGeorgia

Dec 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I too would like to offer my assistance. being new to this site and my interest in the KGC and codes.
PM me and I will tell you more.

bonuntr

Jun 7, 2012
Utah's Outback
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 LE, Garrett Eagle Eye Deepseeker, Goldbug 2, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Super 500 Deepseeker, (old, but fun)!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SOLVED! I would like to thank everyone on this thread and treasure marks 101 for all of their insight. We were finally able to solve our last set of clues in Nevada, (and in no small part by every ones help that has posted here) Some of the posts helped immensely, some of the others only confused, but in the end it worked out fine. By reading an accessing all of the info, we were able to end our mystery! If I get time this winter, I will start a thread that takes you with us from start to finish. (over 280 marks, monuments, carvings, etc.), it has been a blast!
On to the next mystery.....

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
SOLVED! I would like to thank everyone on this thread and treasure marks 101 for all of their insight. We were finally able to solve our last set of clues in Nevada, (and in no small part by every ones help that has posted here) Some of the posts helped immensely, some of the others only confused, but in the end it worked out fine. By reading an accessing all of the info, we were able to end our mystery! If I get time this winter, I will start a thread that takes you with us from start to finish. (over 280 marks, monuments, carvings, etc.), it has been a blast!
On to the next mystery.....

I hope you follow through with the thread. I remember the things you posted and you had some real interesting stuff.

boazgarcia

Dec 22, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys, hope you can help me decode this symbol etched underneath one of the beams of our house.

View image: IMAG0749

Speculations since my childhood was there is hidden treasure somewhere in our house/lot. It was occupied by japanese as barracks in wwii and the house was ancestral spanish house maybe a deade old.

brononymous

Aug 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi every one, has anyone digging in the Philippines ever come across leaves pointing down, buried in the rock or cement? We have found a few now pointing down along with a few other signs.

joshua2004

Jan 31, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone knows this signs or form of rocks?
footprint.JPG heart.JPG
Is this a kabuki mask or what?
kabuki.JPG kabuki1.JPG
Big Turtle facing on heart form with footprint
bigturtle2.png
Red Concrete cement with pointer
arrow 2.png

anyone familiar of this signature of the rock

TurtleHunter

Feb 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
P1110320.JPG P1110317.JPG P1110305.JPG

I was hoping someone might give me their thoughts on these images. Do you think this is a turtle monument?

Last edited:

TurtleHunter

Feb 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
P1110303.JPG
It appears that a piece of the rock above had fallen off and chipped the piece under the H. De Soto name. Looking closely at it I see in the pic that it looks like a 1 and a top portion of possibly a 5. There is also what appears to be a cross to the left of the name. Cross.JPG . I also found this small cross under a rock ledge nearby. P1110313.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread