Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my bad. sir prospectando Sonora, are you a Filipino with a site in the PHilippines? I replied with this idea in mind that you are a Filipino. if you are not a Filipino, my reply is not applicable. I don't have any idea for treasures outside the Philippines.

Prospectando Sonora

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
renantagum30, I'm from Hermosillo, Sonora in Mexico :) i think this map could be of Spanish colonizers, thank you for your comment, Best regards

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know anything about Mexican treasure. But it could be a directional marker or a stone map. detectors and gprs can locate western treasures if they are not buried deep. otherwise (if they are deep), ask a remote viewer or dowser in your locality.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like it gives you a direction maybe a distance. Plus some clues. Wont hurt to take a walk.

treasureart

Aug 22, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
help with this i think im realy near my dream :) its found on walls of a castle,may it be changed by people ?
sign1.jpg

Ecominer

Banned
Mar 20, 2003
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gemini III; Garrett Master Hunter;2009 Minelab Explorer SE Pro; Quantro Discovery Land Tone Magetometer 1A;
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poncho,

There is a rumored story that the Zuni Pueblo had found a nine foot skeleton with a double row of teeth sometime during the second half of the last century. Out of respect, they took it out on the west mesa somewhere and buried it. They said they would not tell anyone where it is buried because they didn't want a bunch of people digging it up for research. Apparently the giants were really all over the west.

Ecominer

Banned
Mar 20, 2003
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gemini III; Garrett Master Hunter;2009 Minelab Explorer SE Pro; Quantro Discovery Land Tone Magetometer 1A;
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasureart,

I found one something like this out on a mountain one time. It took me years to find out what it meant, but maybe this will apply somewhat. You have a top, middle, and bottom line. For me, it was the top, middle, and bottom of a hill. The box with the diagonal line, at the top, means there is nothing there. For me it was a cave. For you, it is probably a room. The two sections on the right mean nothing. The lower left box could be a room (hidden room) or one in the basement. Below the middle vertical line, if you dig down you will find something, probably of value, and also probably in a box or chest. Since I don't know the status of this sign, this would be my best guess.

vance

Greenie
Oct 7, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garret GTI 2500 with Eagle Eye Depth Multiplier
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Rangler! It's been like a year but it was like just yesterday. Here are the updates of our diggings.

We dug right in the space between the heart-shaped rock and the triangle-shaped one.
1.jpg

Right Below the Triangle-shaped rock (at 6 feet), we found a well carved cube-shaped rock which has marking on one side. It resembles like stairs but when you look closely at the said marking, it looks like a right palm of the right hand holding the rock (the rock our digger is holding with his left hand is the cube-shaped rock).
2.jpg

Look at the picture below to find what the marker looks like. Notice that the index finger is missing and it seems like it is pointing somewhere in the middle of the rock or towards another direction.
3.jpg

Beside the rock mentioned above (still at 6 feet), we found a tree trunk from an iron wood beside the cube-rock and it is pointing eastward.
4.jpg

We broke the cube-shaped rock open and never found anything inside but we found another tree trunk (picture below), the tip of the said trunk is found right under that cube-shaped rock and it is pointing northwest. As of the moment, we have only cleared until 9 feet from the tip of that tree trunk and we believe it is about 10 to 15 feet long.
5.jpg

Do you have any idea what these markers mean?

Lost Horse

Nov 3, 2008
Hi Trackers
I have some interesting information for those who follow this thread

I was informed by Gray wolf that Rangler was reported missing by his daughter
But then she had found him in the veterans hospital in Seattle WA.

I Don’t know of his condition as of today -

Rangler, Hope you are all right - If you can, please post / drop in, and say hello

Lost Horse

missing1.jpg missing2.jpg

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Though we've had our disagreements on these forums, I wish him no ill will. Hope he is well and stays that way. :coffee2:

arvee

Tenderfoot
Sep 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello there!

Thanks for the info.
By the way I would like to ask your opinions about the markers I've discovered.
I found these markers when we had a general clean-up in our mountainous farm.
There were no big rocks in our area(creek) I wonder why there's a portion that
looks like a man made stones and I believed this is not a work of nature. The place
were untouched for agricultural development since my parents purchased the land during 1980's.
Here are some of the pics I've taken:

10616056_714359958618896_6764044405940374636_n.jpg

10624873_714360398618852_7541267776230935979_n.jpg

10641197_714360335285525_8955898363822122920_n.jpg

1912177_714359885285570_1278089186079790781_n.jpg

Last edited:

arvee

Tenderfoot
Sep 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello!

I think this pic commemorates your post. I believed this triangular shape(stone)
looks like a pointing gigantic turtle head. I discovered this marker early Sept.'14.

10616056_714359958618896_6764044405940374636_n.jpg

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its a japanese marker judging by the appearance of the stone. but those stones in no way can directly and accurately point you to the direction where the japanese looted items were buried.

vance

Greenie
Oct 7, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garret GTI 2500 with Eagle Eye Depth Multiplier
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@Rangler any idea about why those two tree trunks were placed 2 meters from the ground? Trunk #1 is about 5 feet long (its tip is pointing East) and Trunk #2 is 26 feet long (its tip is situated 2 meters below the triangle rock and its Base is located 26 meters Southwest). Please see above pictures to see how they look. Thanks.

Last edited:

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Many of detectors for example lorenz x3 /x5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi . i invited you to Participate in classes of the Treasures signs & marks

The first lessons of the treasure signs

Thanks

Top Member Reactions