Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Crow thanks so much as usual.I will sure try to check this one sometime.....The barn story is also amazing,imagine opening a barn and finding valuable vintage Cars,and it is all yours no complications with law,that was cool indeed.

P.S. Crow, i didnt have a chance to look at your tip on sicily last time,,by the way in my stay in Rome I strolled around Tiber and recalled our talk of last time,,,though now the bridges are modern,they may have been built on the spots of the ancient bridges and bridges are important as people might have been on bridges when they damped stuff...but one Important piece of info,there is still one ancient bridge still in use.It is called "ponte fabricio" and it connects the strange tiber river island "Isola tiberina" with the land.There are some strange legends associated with the island itself.Maybe it could be worthwhile to check the waters under this ancient bridge....

Tintin treasure

I can tell a few things about more Sicily but knowledge of some things happened could cause problems down track for another project The trio Has.

Crow

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can tell a few things about more Sicily but knowledge of some things happened could cause problems down track for another project The trio Has.

Crow

Thanks Crow.I understand 8-). Anyway I was only there briefly.

tintin treaure

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread