What's new

Treasure Quest on Discovery Channel

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just saw an ad for new show on Discovery called Treasure Quest. It's on Thursday at 10 p.m. Eastern Time.

Just thought I would put it out there. My DVR is already set. :icon_pirat:
 
It's on this coming Thursday. Sorry for not being clear on that.
 
Thanks Willy, I will look for it next week. I guess I won't cancel my cable after all now.
 
Sandman said:
Thanks Willy, I will look for it next week. I guess I won't cancel my cable after all now.
Goober said:
Great, I didn't miss it after all. Thanks willie. :thumbsup:
LOL you're welcome
 
I think, it looks like it should be pretty good
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom