What's new

Treasure_Hunter, where are you?

Sandman

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2005
Messages
13,408
Reaction score
3,997
Golden Thread
0
Location
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure Hunter I miss your posts. At you OK or did the computer just die. My HP bit the dust again so I am on the Toshiba now. I've got a new router and it picks up laptop from near 200 feet. :coffee2:
 
Upvote 0
He was goot last time I saw him, we hunted Daytona a couple weeks ago, but nothing to post...
 
Wasn't there a sighting of him on the left coast of FL after TS Lee?
 
wavecrazed said:
Wasn't there a sighting of him on the left coast of FL after TS Lee?

Yep. I bumped into him then, all was well.
 
He was on, and posted, 2 days ago. But he hasn't posted much the past couple weeks. Hope all is well TH. :icon_thumright:
 
Small world Sandman. My HP went unk and I too am on my Toshiba. LOL!!
 
Maybe he just couldn't handle the pressure of all that time with no sugar and missed all the Krispy Cream donuts and slit his throat... ;D ;D ;D

krispy-kreme-hot-fresh-donuts.jpg
 
OMG! Bad enough I have to close my eyes while driving past a donut place I also have to drive past all the Dairy Queens. Thanks Bill. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom