Papa Bear
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 30, 2011
- Messages
- 1,158
- Reaction score
- 488
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Western Territories
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus, Teknetics G2, Garrett ProPointer
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hey everybody,
My wife, Mama Bear, has quickly realized that I have found a great new hobby and so she posted about the site and some of my finds on her blog site.
http://bearriverhomestead.com
Feel free to browse blog site, and the archives etc, because that is what it is there for! If you decide to comment I recommend using your names from T-Net.
Thanks to T-Net for giving us a venue to share in a common interest.
PB
My wife, Mama Bear, has quickly realized that I have found a great new hobby and so she posted about the site and some of my finds on her blog site.
http://bearriverhomestead.com
Feel free to browse blog site, and the archives etc, because that is what it is there for! If you decide to comment I recommend using your names from T-Net.
Thanks to T-Net for giving us a venue to share in a common interest.

PB







